Laser / Open Tray error

£35.00

Add to cart

xbox360laser

Xbox 360 Laser / Open Tray Error  Repair Service

Does it display "Open Tray" on the TV or Monitor when a game is inserted into the console?

Do you get a "Dirty Disc" error on the screen when you are trying to load your games.

Do you get "Clean the disc or it is an unrecognised disc" error ?

Are you getting read errors when playing games?

More details

Customer ratings and reviews

4 rating(s) - 4 review(s)
View distribution
Read reviews Rate / write a comment

This fault is due to the laser in the DVD drive failing

We can repair this fault under our fixed price repair fee.

We will replace the faulty laser unit with a brand new Manufacturers original laser.

This is like fitting a brand new DVD drive at a fraction of the cost of replacing the whole drive.

We also give your console a full service

All our repairs are covered with a three month warranty for the same fault for your peace of mind.

By Len M. on 23 Feb. 2017 :

Title : Fixed my Xbox 360, no problem
    Comment : Very good and cost effective service. My Xbox stopped reading discs but now it works fine. The collect + service was a little unusual in that I had to take my package to a local newsagent but it turned out fine.
    (Laser / Open Tray error)

Report abuseReport abuse

By Simon S. on 23 Sept. 2015 :

Title : Game disc fails to read.
    Comment : My old but faithful Xbox 360 had in recent weeks developed a fault which ment that no matter what I did it would not read the game disc or DVD for that matter. I had trawled the Internet for answers but none of the free methods worked. After finding Console Wizard, I took the opportunity to ring and check if the fault was as suspected and then placed the order with me paying the posting the console out and 48hr delivery on return. This is a mistake for me because the postage cost they charge is better than proffered by the Post office so take the deal for collection and return its better value. The item was delivered back within 4 working days fully working. Very impressive and I'm not easy to impress. for the money £35= postage its brilliant.

Report abuseReport abuse

By Tony H. on 08 Nov. 2014 :

Title : Open tray error closed!
    Comment : I spoke with them on the phone before sending my console away as I wasn't sure weather it was worth just buying a new one. They were very helpful and clear about their service so I sent if off on a Wednesday and it was back to me by the following Monday good as new. Console Wizard also keep you constantly updated with emails, excellent customer service a very quick procedure and highly recommended. I would definitely advise a friend to use Console Wizard before buying a new one.

Report abuseReport abuse

Cart  

No products

Shipping £0.00
Total £0.00

Cart Check out

OCC Free Live Chat Software

Newsletter