PS4 diagnose option

PS4 diagnose option

£0.00

Add to cart

ps4 diagnose

Playstation 4 (PS4) Diagnose option

Not sure what is wrong with your Playstation 4 (PS4) console?

We can diagnose the problem  and then contact you with a price to bring your unit back to 100% health.

Customer ratings and reviews

3 rating(s) - 3 review(s)
View distribution
Read reviews Rate / write a comment

By samantha G. on 16 Nov. 2015 :

Title : Faulty PS4
    Comment : Brilliant service, collected and delivered within 24 hours, good price for the repair! a happy son!! thank you
    (PS4 diagnose option)

Report abuseReport abuse

By Darren R. on 11 Aug. 2015 :

Title : Over all, a good experience
    Comment : I had a problem with my ps4 were it wouldn't take disc. I called up and arranged the diagnostic and console wizard talked me through the options and the possible prices. It was picked up on the Friday and dropped of on the Monday. It would have been five star as the problem was fixed except it wad returned with a different fault where the control didn't work. But the guys at console wizard sorted for it to be picked up on that day and be repaired and sent back to me for free. Very happy with the service and great customer service. For only a small inconvenience that i'm sure doesn't happen often at all, I would highly recommend this product and company.

Report abuseReport abuse

By Adam M. on 24 Feb. 2015 :

Title : First class service
    Comment : I used this option to find out why disks stopped loading or when they loaded wouldn't eject properly. Sony wanted to charge £175 to fix this regardless of the problem as the warranty expired 2 months ago. Console Wizard diagnosed the problem as a broken drive cage mechanism for free and which was a much more reasonable £65. Very happy with the service, price and speediness of the repair and return to me. I wholly recommend them for anyone not wanting to be ripped off by Sony once the warranty expires.

Report abuseReport abuse

Cart  

No products

Shipping £0.00
Total £0.00

Cart Check out

OCC Free Live Chat Software

Newsletter