White Light of Death (WLOD)

White Light of Death (WLOD)

£69.99

Add to cart

PS4WLOD

Sony Playstation 4 WLOD - White Light of death repair service

Does your PS4 not display a pictire on your TV or Monitor, but has a White light on top of the console when powered on?

Please check your HDMI socket, if this looks fine, then this is indicating a problem with the HDMI circuitry or driver chip.

Have you been tokd your console is not repairable by another company?

More details

Customer ratings and reviews

2 rating(s) - 2 review(s)
View distribution
Read reviews Rate / write a comment

We will repair your consoles mainboard and replace the faulty components in the HDMI circuitry, even replacing the HDMI driver chip if required.

We have 6 computer controlled BGA rework systems which allow us to remove the faulty components exactly to manufacturers specifications.

All of our repairs come with three months warranty - the same as Sony, for your peace of mind.

Ps4 Hdmi driver chip mn86471a

By Manav A. on 22 Apr. 2017 :

Title : PS4 White light of death
    Comment : Fantastic service. I tried quite a few shops and phone numbers before but was let down by everyone. Few people charged me just to have a look at the PS4 and then I was told this can't be repaired. Console wizard kept me informed about the updates and I felt quite relaxed. The product was collected from my door and delivered to my door. This brought a smile to my son's face and this is invaluable. Well done. Keep up the good work. 5 stars.
    (White Light of Death (WLOD) )

Report abuseReport abuse

By Kevin P. on 01 Feb. 2016 :

Title : A+++++ from these guys
    Comment : spoke on the phone with mark from console wizards, very friendly and helpfull. called into shop and and console was repaired while i waited not longer than 30min. my 10 year old son will be very happy now he can get back gaming

Report abuseReport abuse

Cart  

No products

Shipping £0.00
Total £0.00

Cart Check out

OCC Free Live Chat Software

Newsletter