We are following guidance provided by the British Government regarding the ongoing Corona Virus situation. 16th May 2020
Our Public facing business premises are only accepting drop off in person for repairs by strict appointment only.
This is to ensure social distancing is adhered to.
Our telephones are diverted to an answer phone service, this is due to the amount of phones calls we receive and the resources it would require to deal with these phone calls. Any enquiries will be answered if emailed to us. Drop Off in person at our premises
We are accepting personal drop offs at our premises, but only by APPOINTMENT only!
An appointment can be booked by emailing us at (email@example.com
) or via our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/consolewizard
We want to re assure our customers that our premises are cleaned regularly, all surfaces disinfected after every customer visit, includes credit card terminal, desk, pens, door handles, etc.*** Note ***
If an appointment is requested for a repair, once the appointment time has been confirmed by Console Wizard, you will be required to
1. Write down your contact details (Name, Address and telephone number) on a piece of paper, this is required for your receipt
2. Once entering our premises, you place your faulty equipment on our reception desk, with your contact details. (there will not be a member of staff in reception to ensure social distancing rules)
3. Once your faulty item has been repaired a new appointment time will be given for the collection of your item.
4. Payment can be by cash or card Repairs via our website
We are still continuing with our Online repairs as usual, but only with our Parcel Force and Royal Mail shipping options.
Ideal solution to keep your family and yourself safe during this lockdown situation
Booking a repair via our website, is the perfect solution for the social distancing and the stay at home policy we all have to adhere to through this Covid 19 situtation.
We use Parcel Force 24
to collect your faulty equipment from the address you specified when you placed the order on our website (You will need to box up your faulty item, ensuring its well packaged).
Your equipment is repaired and then sent back to the same address via a next day courier.
This means that you are not having to leave your home and put your family members or yourself at risk of infection, whilst having a faulty item repaired.
Our repair turn around times are unaffected, so we will repair your equipment quickly and professionally and return it back to you asap.
* Our normal turn times may be affected if the parts required for a repair are unavailable due to supplier closure, but this is rare as we hold most items in stock, but will ensure our best efforts are applied during this period.
I want to personally thank all my dedicated staff who are working very hard in very challenging circumstances, to serve you our customers.
Please follow the government guidelines to ensure you and your family are safe.
I will keep updating this blog as we continue through this situation.
Any enquiries you may have please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
or via our facebook page www.facebook.com/consolewizard
Thank you from Console Wizard and please all of you stay safe.