We have compiled a list of the most common questions asked by our customers.
If you are unsure about any part of our repair process, then if you read below, hopefully your questions will be answered.
1. Whats your address?
Console Wizard, 247 Tonge Moor Road, Bolton, Lancashire, BL2 2JG. Telephone 01204 388557
2. I want to use Console Wizard for a repair, how do I go about this?
All repairs can be booked through our website or if you are local, then bring your faulty Item to our premises during opening hours.
3. How do I send my equipment to you?
We offer two courier options for our customers, this is across the UK and Europe. Details of these two options are detailed under the "Our Courier Options" page on the Home page of our website.
You are also welcome to use your own shipping options or if local, then bring your equipment to our premises in person. No appointment is required.
4. I've completed my order, what do I have to do next?
Once you have completed your order, you need to box up your faulty equipment, in a box, ensuring its well packaged to protect your equipment during transit.
Please dont send it wrapped in a carrier bag, etc.
If you selected the default service, we will email you a shipping label for you to attach to the box and then you can drop off the parcel at a drop off point in your area.
If you selected the Parcel Force option, then Parcel Force will collect your item on the day that you requested during the order process.
5. What is the Turn Around for repairs and modifications?
We offer a 1 - 5 day turnaround on repairs and modifications, once your equipment arrives at our premises. So the total turn around time is dependent on your selection of courier you chose to send in your equipment. Parcel Force is a Next Day service, both ways and the Collect Plus / Parcel Force is a 3 -4 working days for Collect Plus (to arrive at our premises) and then a next day delivery back to you after the repair using Parcel Force 24.
6. Keeping you updated through the repair
We will keep you updated all the way through the repair loop via email, you will receive and email on the following status.
1. Receipt at our premises
2. If sent in for a "Diagnosis" investigation, once your console has been looked at by our engineers, they will either email or call you directly on the telephone to discuss the fault and repair costs.
3. Confirmation of the repaired item leaving our premises, with a tracking number. Once this email is received by yourself, your equipment will be back with you the Next working Day, delivered via Parcel Force 24.
Microsoft Xbox 360 HDMI RGH (Reset Glitch Hack) - Jtag console + 20GB...
Xbox 360 PHAT Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) to your own console If your...
SLIM Xbox 360 Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) / JTAG SERVICE This superb...
Microsoft Xbox 360 HDMI RGH (Reset Glitch Hack) - ELITE Jtag console +...