*** Note **
Collections cannot be arranged for the same day during the Covid 19 situation.
If you are local, during this Covid 19 situation we are ONLY allowing drop off in person by appointment booked by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via our facebook page (www.facebook.com/consolewizard).
This is to ensure social distancing is adhered to.
You will be required to write down your contact details, name, address and telephone number, then when you enter our premises, your faulty equipment is place don our reception desk, with your contact details.
Courier and shipping Options available
We have multiple shipping options for our customers to get their equipment to our premises and back after repair taking the hassle out of making your own arrangements. We fully explain each service below but a quick summary of the options are :-
1. £13.50 - Collect + (3 - 5 day delivery) to Console Wizard - Parcel Force 24 Next Day (Mon - Fri) delivery back to you after repair. This is the default service during the checkout process.
2. £19.99 - Parcel Force 24 Next Day Collection & Delivery from your address, on the day you select (Mon - Fri).
3. Varies - Parcel Force World Wide - This is our courier option for customers not based within the United Kingdom
4. £9.50 - Delivery Only (You send your item to Console Wizard Yourself) - Parcel Force 24 Next Day delivery back to your address after the repair (Mon - Fri)
5. £7.00 - Royal Mail Special Delivery (You send your item to us yourself) - we send it back via Royal Mail Special Delivery(This is a next working day before 13:00pm) - weight restrictions apply on this service.
6. £4.00 - Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded Delivery (Your send your item to us yourself) - we send it back to you via Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded Delivery - weight restrictions apply on this service.
Weight restrictions apply on each offered service and you will be given the available services for that repair during the checkout process.
If you are local, then please bring your faulty item to our premises, no appointment is required during our opening hours.
More information for each of our shipping options is given below
Collect Plus covers the UK & Northern Ireland only
Parcel Force covers the UK & Europe
Our Collection and Delivery options available to our customers
Benefits of the Collect + Service (Our Default Service)
This service take 3 - 5 days to reach Console Wizard
1. Perfect and most economical solution for smaller devices and items upto 10KG in weight.
2. We email you the shipping label, you must box up your faulty equipment and make sure its well packaged to protect it during transit. Then apply the label we email you to the boxed item, its ready to be taken to the drop off point.
3. You can drop off your boxed faulty equipment 7 days a week at a local drop off point of your choice.
4. Once you drop off your parcel, the delivery time to Console Wizard takes 2 - 3 working days.
5. We deliver your equipment back to you once repaired via Parcel Force 24 (a next day courier) to the address you specify. This is a Monday - Friday service.
The delivery address cannot be a Collect Plus drop off point, it will be sent back to the address you give us when the order was placed.
6. Fully Trackable online and insured
7. This service is suitable for weights upto 10KG and a box size of upto 60x50x50cm (Airline Cabin baggage size). This is ideal for an Xbox 360, Sony Playstation 3, Iphone, IPAD, etc..
*** Our most economical collection and delivery option available ***
This service costs
£13.50 for England, Wales and Scotalnd (excluding Scottish Highlands and Isles)
£19.99 for Isle of Wight
£15.00 for Scottish Highlands and Isles
£29.99 for Northern Island
This service is excluded for Southern Ireland, Isle of Man and Scilly Islands, as this is considered International shipping.
This option is very popular with customers that are unable to wait in Mon - Fri for a collection as you can personally drop off your faulty equipment seven days a week at a local drop off nearest to your home or place of work.
You can find out more about the Collect + service or check your nearest drop off point, click the link below.
Our Second Collection and Delivery - (You can upgrade to this during Checkout)
Parcel Force Service (UK Collection - Delivery) - (Next Day Monday - Friday)
This is ideal for small or single items and multiple items as the total weight can be upto 26kg, so it is ideal for customers with a number of items for repair as they can be packaged within the same box to keep shipping costs down. But also where a quick turnaround is crucial.
To send your item to Console Wizard you will need to box up your faulty item, ensuring its well packaged within the box to keep your item safe during transit. You will also need to print off or write your details and place these inside the box with your faulty item.
The Parcel Force collection driver will bring the shipping labels for your item, so an external address on box is not required.
** Please do not send in a carry bag or bin liner as we have received previously as your faulty item will not be covered by the insurance due to insufficient packing protection **
1. This is a collection from the address you specify (Monday - Friday - you select the day of collection) which is convenient for you. You select the day from the options given to you during the checkout process.
2. This is a Next Day service (Monday - Friday) only, within the UK
The collection and delivery are only during the weekdays, not weekends.
This ensures the quickest turn around time for your repair
3. Fully Track able online and insured.
This service costs
£19.99 for England, Wales and Scotland (excluding Scottish Highlands and Isles £24.99)
There is a extra £5.00 surcharge for collections / deliveries to the Isle of White
Our web site will give you the exact shipping costs during the order process - depending on your address.
Parcel Force World Wide - For European Collection / Deliveries
Our European service is operated using the Parcel Force World Wide service.
This is ideal for small or single items and multiple items as the total weight can be upto 26kg, so it is ideal for customers with a number of items for repair. But also where a quick turnaround is crucial.
To send your item to Console Wizard, we will email you a shipping label for your item on completion of your order.
You need to box up your faulty item, in a suitable box and ensuring its well packaged to protect your item during shipment. Then include a print out of your invoice from our website or include your details if you don't own a printer.
Then apply the shipping label we send you and drop your box off at a local post office.
It takes approx 48 hours for us to receive your item.
We will then send your item back to your address you specify on your order via Parcel Force World service, which normally takes 48 hours for you to receive it back (Mon - Friday).
Parcel Force Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Italy, Germany, Belgium, Luxemburg, Republic of Ireland, Netherlands - more countries are available on our web site.
Prices range from £24.99 to £69.99 - Our web site will give you the exact shipping costs.
Delivery Only Options
Parcel Force (Delivery Only) UK & Europe - You send to us yourself - We deliver back using Parcel Force 24
£9.50 for England, Wales and Scotland (excluding Scottish Highlands and Isles - £14.99)
£14.50 for Isle of Wight Deliveries (due to extra surcharge)
£14.99 for Scottish Highlands and Isles
£19.99 for Northern Ireland (Euro 48 delivery - 48 hour - Mon - Friday delivery)
Europe - Prices start from £14.99 - £49.99 (This is country dependent and prices are given on our web site)
Royal Mail (Delivery Only ) UK Only - You send to us yourself and we deliver back to you with either
This is only available for smaller items, as weight restrictions exist.
£7.00 Special Delivery (Insured up to £500)
£4.00 1st Class Recorded Delivery (Insured up to £50)
The console has been Reset Glitch Hacked which turns it into a fully...
Please select this option if the fault you have with your console is not...
This superb modifications turns your console into a Jtag console.This...
Is your PS4 HDMI port or socket damaged and not displaying a picture?We...