At Console Wizard, we are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of visitors to our web site.
When you visit the Console Wizard website and press the "Accept
" Button on the Cookie Banner at the bottom of the screen, this tells us that you want to use the full potential of our website.
This will make your onsite experience whilst on our website, the best and easiest we can provide for you.
Cookies and How We Use Them
Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognise your device and to provide features to enhance and deliver your experience on our site.
- Identifying you when you sign-in to our site.
- Delivery Content, allowing our services to give you the experience of our site as intended.
- Your Shopping Cart, making sure changes are kept for the session, preventing fraudulent activity
- Improving Security and Functionality of our services
- Google Analtics - To provide us data on customer search data and country location.
- Cookies allow you to take advantage of some of Console Wizard's essential features.
For instance, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you will not be able to add items to your Shopping Basket, proceed to Checkout, or use any www.consolewizard.co.uk
products and services that require you to sign in.
Cookies and Browser Settings
Most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies.
If you search in the help section of the browser you are using, you will be able to find more information on this matter.
Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on's settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer.
For E.U. Clients, Console Wizard complies with the EU Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC framework as set forth by the European Union regarding the collection, use and retention of personal data from European Union member countries and Switzerland.
Console Wizard has certified that it adheres to the requirements of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access and enforcement.
The 'General Data Protection Directive' (GDPR) is an EU regulation that addresses the processing and free movement of personal data. It consists of data protection principles and requirements which must be adhered to when personal data is processed.
The purpose of the GDPR is to have the same data protection laws across all EU member states and to give its citizens more control over how and when their data is used, even if they are in a different country.
Personal identification information
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views
- When someone visits www.consolewizard.co.uk use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services including name, address, telephone number, email address and console information
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us such as email address and password.
- Any other information that you choose to send to us
How we use collected information
- To improve customer service Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, they may do so by contacting us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others.
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling
When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page and send you an email.
We encourage Users to frequently check this page for any changes to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect.
Third party websites
Users may content on our Site that link other sites and services and other third parties.
We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing.
These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies.
Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy.
If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site.
Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Access to personal information
Console Wizard provides customers with access to their personal information and the opportunity to amend and update their details or preferences (including consent to receive marketing communications) in order to keep the information up-to-date and accurate.
Information provided through www.consolewizard.co.uk
Account customers can see the information they have provided to us through the registration process by accessing the ‘My Profile’ section of the Console Wizard web site.
- You can see the information you have provided to us through the registration process by accessing the ‘My Account’ section of the Console Wizard website. You can also use this section to change or delete this information including any consent you have provided to receive marketing communications. To do so, click on ‘Change registration details’.
- You have the right to modify and delete all the personal information held on our web site.
- This can be carried out once you are logged into our website in the "My Account" page, within the GDPR section.
247 Tonge Moor Road
This document was last updated on 6th May 2018